الأربعاء، سبتمبر 03، 2008

Localization and right to left text handling

A translator/localizer, is now blogging about issues related to localization and right to left text handling. I was searching for such articles after my last experience in localizing "Freebie Notes" and "Power Notes" applications from English into Arabic, as I found out some errors in handling right to left text flow in the produced application, but I could handle it then. Anyway he is saying: "I have now solid background in this area and feel that I should share these thoughts and ideas with my colleagues working in translation, localization and globalization fields". so Good Luck, and waiting to read more about this subject field.

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

فضلا اترك تعليقك أو أكتب طلبك هنا، مع الحفاظ على أدب الحوار، واكتب اسمك من فضلك....